The Account Executive serves as the primary point of contact, responsible for managing a designated Book of Business. You will Coordinate Service, Account Remarkets, Claims Communications, Administration and provide consultative guidance for your assigned accounts. Client Retention and Satisfaction are key objectives of this role.
In collaboration with a team of Marketing Specialists & Analysts, you’ll be expected to effectively perform the following tasks:
- Exhibit superior customer service traits at all times: Accommodate client requests, meet all servicing needs & exceed expectations when performing Certificates & Change requests, Claims, Marketing, and Account Rounding
- Communicate with carriers/underwriting/producers regarding renewals, audits, carrier recommendations, and quote negotiation on existing accounts
- Thoroughly review policies and endorsements for accuracy; Perform thorough analysis of policy renewals to identify coverage gaps and account rounding opportunities
- Process endorsements and review certificate needs to ensure the proper coverage is in place
- Coordinate Re-marketing of Accounts: Gather and compile exposure information from the Client & Carriers
- Develop proficiency in Real Time technology, quoting in multiple carrier web-sites during the remarketing process or when adding additional lines of coverage
- Actively follow the Agency Workflow in the APPLIED client management system
Skills & Requirements of the Commercial Lines Account Executive:
- Commercial Lines Account Executive/CSR with demonstrated success in this or a similar role; Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing business accounts
- Active Property & Casualty Producer License
- Must possess a solid understanding of & the ability to clearly articulate Insurance Industry Standards, Policies, and Procedures
- Impeccable Organization & Prioritization are essential to succeed in this multi-faceted position, with frequent changes in velocity & exposure to multiple resources.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Relations and Advanced Communication & Consultative skills
- Goal oriented: Sense of urgency and ability to meet client & producer expectations through well executed Time Management skills
- Outstanding Listening, Negotiation, and Closing skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- APPLIED EPIC or equivalent management system experience.
126 Main St
Bristol, Connecticut 06010