Tracy Driscoll & Company Incorporated
Tracy-Driscoll & Company is a well-established Independent Insurance & Financial Sales Organization. We partner with key insurance carriers and a team of diversified insurance professionals in the industry. For a century, we have led as an Independent Agency that focuses on the individuality of our customers- delivering tailored, comprehensive insurance portfolios.
Our personalized and proficient service drives the success of our organization and paves the way for the circle of protection we provide for our clients. Allowing us to service them anytime they need us… at Work, Life, and Play.
THE TRACY-DRISCOLL DIFFERENCE
You’ll be part of a motivated marketing team leveraging the industry’s best combination of quality products, sales and marketing support, we offer competitive compensation (including health insurance, LTD, STD Dental and pension).
COMMERCIAL LINES MARKETING SPECIALIST:
Tracy, Driscoll & Company is seeking a Commercial Lines Marketing Specialist to join our growing Commercial lines division! This individual will work closely with our team of Sales Executives and CSR’s to assess risks and recommend the most appropriate insurance to meet the needs of our clients. While working in a fast paced atmosphere with strict timelines it is important to leverage markets and support agency initiatives to drive business results.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR COMMERCIAL LINES MARKETING SPECIALIST:
- Collaborate with Internal and External business associates
- Directs the marketing submission process throughout the Sales lifecycle, overseeing all elements of converting the account from prospective to contracted
- Apply a disciplined approach to risk analysis, reviewing Business prospect profiles, identifying potential exposures & coverage gaps; Deliver strategic solutions and capture account rounding opportunities
- Coordinate Re-marketing of Accounts, often facilitating the work of others, to gather and compile exposure information from the Client & Carriers
- Proficiency in Real Time technology, quoting in multiple carrier web-sites during the marketing submission
- Actively follow the Agency Workflow in the APPLIED-EPIC client management system
Skills & Requirements of the Personal Lines Account Executive:
- Commercial Lines Marketing professional with demonstrated success in this or a similar role; 3-5 years of experience marketing a broad range of commercial accounts across multiple carrier rating platforms including but not limited to:
- Bonds, Inland Marine, Commercial Flood, Builders Risk, Special Event, General Liability, Business Owners, Mono-Line Property, Commercial Package, Commercial Auto, Commercial Crime, D&O, E&O, Professional Liability, Liquor Liability, Commercial Umbrella, OCP, Workers Compensation, Pay as You Go Workers Compensation, Assigned Risk Commercial Automobile & Assigned Risk Workers Compensation.
- Comprehensive understanding & the ability to clearly articulate Insurance Industry Standards, Commercial Lines Policies, Products, and Procedures
- Impeccable Organization & Prioritization skills are essential to succeed in this multi-faceted position, with frequent changes in velocity, timelines, underwriting guidelines & carrier appetites
- Exceptional Interpersonal Relations and Advanced Communication & Consultative skills
- Results-Driven: Sense of urgency and proven ability to meet client & producer expectations through well executed Time Management skills
- Methodical, yet swift decision making skills; Outstanding Listening, Negotiation, and Closing skills
- Active Property & Casualty Producer License
- APPLIED EPIC or equivalent agency management system experience preferred
Tracy Driscoll is now hiring an CL & PL Producer to help us keep growing. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Tracy Driscoll & Co LLC. is a perfect place for you. As an Insurance Producer, you will implement marketing strategies to develop a strong network of prospective clients. You will develop leads and contact them via the phone and face-to-face to market insurance products. You may service existing clients, conduct annual reviews to seek opportunities to present other products to enhance their insurance portfolio.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR INSURANCE PRODUCER:
- Ability to network and develop leads
- Use lead lists to establish contact and schedule appointments
- Meet with prospective clients
- Meet with existing clients to perform annual reviews
- Must conduct phone prospecting, face-to-face prospecting and through social media efforts
- Conduct sales presentation with the intent of selling an insurance product
- Provide claim assistance to clients
- Solicit referrals from clients
Qualifications for Insurance Producer:
- Must be licensed in the state
- Meet state continuing education requirements
- Demonstrate great customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Reliable transportation to meet with prospective and existing clients
- Above average analytical skills to determine prospective client needs