COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
The Account Executive serves as the point of contact responsible for managing a designated Book of Business. Coordinating Service, Remarketing, Consulting, Claims Communications and Administration of client accounts. Client Retention is a key objective of this role. Supported by a team of administrative assistants, you will be expected to effectively perform & delegate the following primary tasks:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Commercial Lines Account Executive:
- Exhibit superior customer service traits at all times: Accommodate client requests, addressing all servicing needs.
- Communicate with carriers/underwriting/producers regarding renewals, audits, carrier recommendations, and quote negotiation on existing accounts
- Thoroughly review all renewals to check for coverage gaps and account rounding opportunities.
- Enter policy data into our APPLIED EPIC client management system & scanning system
- Expedite certificates of insurance as requested
- Run MVR’s and update driver lists when required
- Process endorsements and issue evidence of property certificates
- Process and issue binders
- Coordinate Re-marketing of Accounts: Gather and compile exposure information from the Client, including Loss Run schedules and Risk Classifications
- Develop proficiency in Real Time technology, quoting in multiple carrier web-sites during the remarketing process or when adding additional lines of coverage
- Review policies and endorsements for accuracy
Skills & Requirements of the Commercial Lines Account Executive:
- Commercial Lines Account Executive/CSR with demonstrated success in this or a similar role; Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing business accounts
- Active Property & Casualty Producer License
- Must possess a solid understanding of & the ability to clearly articulate Insurance Industry Standards, Policies, and Procedures
- Impeccable Organization & Prioritization are essential to succeed in this multi-faceted position, with frequent changes in velocity & exposure to multiple resources.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Relations and Advanced Communication & Consultative skills
- Goal oriented: Sense of urgency and ability to meet client & producer expectations through well executed Time Management skills
- Outstanding Listening, Negotiation, and Closing skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- APPLIED EPIC or equivalent management system experience. (APPLIED EPIC proficiency preferred)