Tracy Driscoll & Company Incorporated
Tracy-Driscoll & Company is a well-established Independent Insurance & Financial Sales Organization. We partner with key insurance carriers and a team of diversified insurance professionals in the industry. For a century, we have led as an Independent Agency that focuses on the individuality of our customers- delivering tailored, comprehensive insurance portfolios.
Our personalized and proficient service drives the success of our organization and paves the way for the circle of protection we provide for our clients. Allowing us to service them anytime they need us… at Work, Life, and Play.
THE TRACY-DRISCOLL DIFFERENCE
You’ll be part of a motivated marketing team leveraging the industry’s best combination of quality products, sales and marketing support, we offer competitive compensation (including health insurance, LTD, STD Dental and pension).
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Tracy Driscoll is now hiring an CL & PL Producer to help us keep growing. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Tracy Driscoll & Co LLC. is a perfect place for you. As an Insurance Producer, you will implement marketing strategies to develop a strong network of prospective clients. You will develop leads and contact them via the phone and face-to-face to market insurance products. You may service existing clients, conduct annual reviews to seek opportunities to present other products to enhance their insurance portfolio.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR INSURANCE PRODUCER:
- Ability to network and develop leads
- Use lead lists to establish contact and schedule appointments
- Meet with prospective clients
- Meet with existing clients to perform annual reviews
- Must conduct phone prospecting, face-to-face prospecting and through social media efforts
- Conduct sales presentation with the intent of selling an insurance product
- Provide claim assistance to clients
- Solicit referrals from clients
Qualifications for Insurance Producer:
- Must be licensed in the state
- Meet state continuing education requirements
- Demonstrate great customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Reliable transportation to meet with prospective and existing clients
- Above average analytical skills to determine prospective client needs